Sunday, March 20, 2011

GOD's Love for the World

"In the beginning God created Heaven and Earth".  In the beginning was the one who is called Word.  The Word was with God and was truly God.  From the very beginning the Word was with God.

Dear Residents of the Earth, GOD's love has no limit, He gave his only Son to the world.
Our GOD is Spirit, but he saw that people were not convinced, that He is the Higher Being and He Ask Jesus Christ of Nazareth to be born of Mary, So that He may walk the earth and people would see him and believe. The Almighty sometimes refers to himself as the God of Abraham, because Abraham showed how much faith he had, when the Lord told him to take his only son to the mountain for sacrifice.
God Jehovah, gave up his only Son to the World to be a sacrifice, so that any one who believes in him would not parish but would have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is the Way the Truth and the Life, He is the Word that was used by God to create everything.  "Everything that was created received its life from him, and his life gave light to everyone.  The light keeps shinning in the dark,and darkness has never put it out".

John 14:11-17

Have faith in me when I say that the Father is one with me and that I am one with the Father.  Or else have faith in me simply because of the things I do.   I tell you for certain that if you have faith in me, you will do the same things, that I am doing.  You will do even better things, now that I am going back to the Father.  Ask me, and I will do whatever you ask.  This way the Son will bring honour to the Father.  I will do whatever you ask me to do.
Jesus said to his disciples: If you love me, you will do as I command.  Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help you and will always be with you.  The Spirit will show you what is true.  The people of this world cannot accept the Spirit, because they don't see or know him.  But you know the Spirit, who is with you and will keep on living in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment